Friday 21 September 2012

Lunch at Alex's Kitchen

I've been to Alex's kitchen to have my lunch along with my brother and a mutual friend. First of all, the standard of the place has dropped a notch down. Its definitely not the same what it was some couple of years ago.

Since I am doing pooja and am not allowed to eat non-vegetarian, I chose a vegetarian meal and opted for Fried wontons for starters and boiled noodles with hot veg for my main course. My brother and friend opted for chicken corn soup and chicken drumsticks and for main they have gone for American chopsuey non-veg.

To begin with, the wontons were over fried and were dripping of oil. Since, we were very hungry we did not ask for a replacement. The soup was not exceptional either. My main was alright and so were the drumsticks and american chopsuey. Over all, a very pathetic meal. Guess, I am not going back there again :(


Food: 1.5/5
Service:3/5
Value for money:1/5
Bill for 3:572 Rs

Verdict: For the money I shelled out, I would definitely get a better meal in other restaurants offering chinese. So, I am not going back to Alex's kitchen again and if I have to, then I am going for very safe choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment