Monday 17 September 2012

Sorry doesn't cut!

Sometimes sorry does not cut it! As simple as that. Why do people make mistakes and think a simple sorry would make everything normal? Wake up people, it is not how stuff works.A mistake of such magnitude and a simple sorry to compensate...my deepest apologies my dear, that is not how you make amends, atleast not with me.

I would understand if you've made a new mistake and tried to make amends for it but come on, you repeat this mistake over and over again and expect me to forgive. I don't think it qualifies for forgiveness. I know it is human to err and divine to forgive but who says I wish to be god. Now you'd say I'm over reacting. You're damn right I am. I am the way I am because you pushed me to my limits and my patience is wearing thin.

Hope this appeal to you makes at least a li'l sense to you about the state of mind I am in.

God bless and peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment