Tuesday 18 September 2012

Taking control of my life!

Why does suddenly everybody become an expert on your life? They think thet its their birth right to comment/judge every little turn you take in your life. God, it pisses me to my core of being that people can be this conniving and lame.

Please people take a back step and give me my breathing space. Do realize that I was not put on this earth to please your every whim and fancy and nor do I have any intention of doing so. Take a break and mind your own silly businesses. You'd say you care for my well being and blah blah blah but figure out for yourself if you really do. If you did, you would not fancy showing me down or mocking me for my every little failure... It is like you are my boss or teacher and that I'm being watched for every little thing I do.

It is high time I take a detour from satisfying your egos...I am breaking free and I am my own boss for bad or  good. That is it! From here on forward, I am going to be responsible for my life. You do not have to watch out for me or provide me with a protective cushion laced with eternal guilt and non-stop judging to prevent me from taking the much dreaded fall. I think I can handle it; As a matter of fact, I can,very well.

Do not advice me if I do not ask for it. Is it so very hard to decipher that? I am not using any alien language I presume. Step away from my life. All of you.

I am done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment