Saturday 15 September 2012

Turning 26 and more!!

So I've turned 26 recently and whoa it feels weird to be 26....there is this impending feeling of doom and I was reminiscing what all these 26 years encompassed for me and honestly,it was a bag of mixed emotions....I've learnt to love, forego love and fall in love again, not necessarily with people this tym :)....Met people who were phenomenal and  also saw people I knew all along in a new light...So yeah, I've lived an eventful 26 yrs!

I was introspecting on how I want my life to be from now on. I know for sure that I am not perfect but at least I can get as near to it as possible. Hence, Ive come up with a list of things-to-do before I turn 27 next aug!

Here it goes:
 1.Exercise
2.Write a diary
3.Take up singing
4.Meditate
5.Pescetarian
6.Be a Workaholic
7.Speak less, listen more
8.Dress smart & simple
9.Make time for a hobby
10.    Plan everything
11.    Spend wisely
12.    Save money
13.    Do things yourself, no dependency
14.    Be genuine in what you do
15.  Always follow your heartfelt values
16.       Do good things for people without expecting something in return for yourself.
17.       Read
18.       Make time for NGO & Charity
19.       Make time to establish contacts
20.       Make time for prayer and god
21.    Be honest in your dealings with yourself and with others
22.    Be modest
23.    Explore places
24.    Practice good manners
25.    Cook and feed J
26.    Forgive and move on

Currently, Ive taken couple of things seriously and have taken up exercising...I seriously need to shed at least 8kilos before I attend my kid sisters wedding this coming Nov...

So Im gonna keep track of my things to do and will see how this coming year will turn out for me...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment